SOLD – One Location Grain Elevator in Southwest Minnesota – $7,650,000
- One location elevator with 2.836 Million bushels of storage. Well-maintained with limited capital improvements required.
- Has 30 acres, grain storage on 10 acres with excess land for expansion
- Located in strong corn production area with 200 to 250 million bushels of corn in a nine county radius.
- Seller to offer a long-term Corn Origination agreement for 3.0 to 3.4 Million bushels annually for separately owned feed business.
- Well established customer base with strong local market for corn and soybeans.
- Solid, long-term relationships for grain procurement.
Ask Price of $7,650,000
- Includes Real Estate, Staff, & Corn Origination Agreement with Seller for Feed Business
- Rolling Stock and Grain Inventory not included (list available)
- EBITDA estimate based on typical industry margins:
Turns / Year
|Total Corn Bu.||
- Estimated to be Priced at 50 percent cost of a New Build. Buyer can leverage return by increasing throughput and adding services
- Corn Origination agreement provides one turn through the elevator annually and allows buyer to build clientele for second turn.
- Room for Expansion: Grain storage, Agronomy Center, Propane, etc.
- One location to ease logistical implementation
- Rare opportunity to purchase a staffed elevator with significant grain storage.
- Ability to purchase a going-concern with immediate cash flow.
Additional information available upon a signed Confidentiality Agreement. Contact agents for additonal information: Ben Isaacson at 319-350-6084 or Maurie Cashman at 319-213-8934
Property Type : Land
City : Southwest Minnesota
County : MN
Find on Map
Follow us on Social Media!