Jefferson County, IA – 107 Acres M/L – 51.74 Tillable Acres, Swine Facility & Recreational Appeal! – $800,000
Growthland is pleased to present for sale a unique Jefferson County combination farm with significant income potential.
- 107 total acres with 51.74 tillable acres; CSR2 for tillable land is 55.9
- Balance of land has timber & ponds providing recreational appeal.
- Includes a swine facility that Sellers willing to lease back for a year on a triple net basis (landlord responsible for real estate taxes & property insurance). Proposed lease rate of $60,000 per year for both swine facility and cropland; with an option to lease for subsequent years.
- Located 1.5 miles southwest of Lockridge in an area managed for trophy deer herds!!
- Access to the main part of the farm is from the South, along 232nd BLVD, or the East, along Varnishtree Ave, which bodes nicely for a North or West wind while hunting.
Contact Mac Chilton at 641-954-1869 for more information. Rare opportunity to purchase an income producing farm with tremendous recreational appeal.
Taxable Acres: 105 A M/L
FSA Acres: 108.10 A M/L
Cropland Acres: 51.74 A M/L
Soil Productivity: Tillable CSR2: 55.9
FSA Base Acres:
Corn Base Acres: 31.10
Corn PLC Yield: 94
Bean Base Acres: 14.90
Bean PLC Yield: 38
Property Taxes: $4,182.00