- Two 41’ x 408’ Buildings with a Bio secure entrance with showers and laundry, a connecting hallway has permanent enclosed loading chute.
- 4,000 Pig Space Feeder-to-Finish Site on 6.72 acres M/L in Crawford County
- Well maintained with routine maintenance and improvements. Recent upgrades include:
- NEW Room controllers in 2013
- Gating and Feeder upgrade in 2015
- NEW Roof steel in 2017
- Auto Transfer Switch in 2018
- Manure Management Plan and manure agreements to surrounding cropland available for prospect to review.
- Good opportunity to purchase existing sites in area accessible to several Midwest integrators and packers!
Sale Method: Sealed-bid auction. Bids are due by Monday, August 22, 2022 at 5 PM (CST) to Seller’s Agent—Growthland. Selected bidders will be invited to a “Bid—Off” on Wednesday, August 24th at 10 AM at a location to be determined. Bids will be dollars per space and will be multiplied by the number of pig spaces to determine the total sales price. Sellers reserve the right to refuse any or all bids or accept a bid prior to Auction Date.
Terms: Ten percent of the purchase price required on the day of the sale. Buyers will sign Real Estate Sales Agreement, purchasing with no financing contingencies, and must be prepared for cash settlement of the purchase at the time of closing. Target closing date within 45 days of the date of the auction. Prospects will be provided an opportunity to review any manure agreements, etc. prior to the date of the auction.
Conditions: This sale is subject to all easements, leases and any other restrictions of record. Buyer(s) have inspected the property and understand they are purchasing the property “as-is, where-is”, any manure on site would be buyer responsibility based off any current manure agreements in effect. Septic will be inspected by Seller with Buyer accepting “As –Is”. Any expenses post-closing are at the sole discretion of the buyer(s).
Agency: Growthland and their associates are Agents of the Seller.
Open House Dates:
Wednesday, August 17, 2022 11 AM—2 PM
Monday, August 22, 2022 11 AM—2 PM