- Five hog finishing sites, total of 16,480 pig spaces; three 3,840 pig space finishers built in 1998/1999 & two 2,480 pig space finishers built in 2013
- Contract in place with an established, well positioned pig producer.
- Pig producer provides the labor, electric, propane, and routine maintenance.
- Barn owner responsible for taxes, insurance, rural water, major repairs, and larger capital improvement items.
- 6.5 years remaining on contract. An extensive remodel is in process to add three more years, for 9.5 years total. Approved buyer to assume contract and in-process remodel expenses.
- Price Reduced to $3,050,000; or ~$185/space. Estimated cost of Remodel is $1,356,000; or ~$82/space. All in cost of ~$267/space
Opportunity to purchase existing sites with a long-term contract with a desirable counterparty that provides a labor solution with limited exposure to inflationary costs (labor, electric & propane).
- Due to recent insurance claim, site at Idaho Avenue had all four finisher roofs replaced & one finisher rebuilt from concrete up (side-walls, ceilings, roofs, feed systems, feeders, gating, water cups, etc.)
- Remodel will reduce the “effective age” of the units that will limit capital improvement expenses for the foreseeable future. Partial slat replacement of three older sites per slat inspection completed by a third party.
- Manure agreements to surrounding landowners.
- Contract, remodel expenses, and financial projections available upon a signed confidentiality agreement.
- Nine plus year contract available upon remodel completion. Buyer to assume contract and in-process remodel expenses.
- After completion of extensive remodel, estimated to be priced at 70 % cost of a new facility.
Click here for full property description!
Contact one of our agents for more information or to setup a showing!!