- Five hog finishing sites, total of 16,480 pig spaces; three 3,840 pig space finishers built in 1998/1999 & two 2,480 pig space finishers built in 2013
- Contract in place with a known pig producer. To transfer the contract, a buyer must complete a remodel per pig producer specifications. See Page 2 for summary of remodel.
- Pig producer provides the labor, electric, propane, and routine maintenance. Seven years remaining on existing contract. Pig producer will extend the contract three years upon updates to the finishers. Updates required on next page.
- Barn owner responsible for taxes, insurance, rural water, and larger capital improvement items.
- List price = $3,296,000; or $200/space
Opportunity to purchase existing sites with a long-term contract that provides a labor solution with limited exposure to inflationary costs (labor, electric & propane).
- Seven years remaining on existing contract. After a remodel is complete, producer will extend contract by three years. This is pending approval of buyer and remodel plans by the pig producer.
- Remodel will reduce the “effective age” of the units that will limit capital improvement expenses for the foreseeable future.
- Buyer could purchase in 2022 and complete remodel in 2023, spreading depreciation costs over each year.
- Manure agreements to surrounding landowners.
- Contract, remodel expenses, and financial projections available upon a signed confidentiality agreement.
- After completion of major remodel, estimated to be priced at 70 % cost of a new facility.
Contact one of our agents for more information or to setup a showing!!