- Great health history!! No PRRS at sites in 20 plus years.
- Land base exists for expansion (diligence is required for permitting)
- Combination of gestation stalls and open pens.
- Pig flow of units have been combined due to high health status.
- West site has a 2,000 head unit, 23 tillable acres, updated 3 bedroom dwelling, and a shop built in 2018. New 390 crate farrowing unit brought into operation in 2021. East site is a 1,500 head unit.
- Allocation of Ask Price for real estate: Dwelling, Shop, & Tillable Land = $750,000 Sow Units = $3,100,000; or ~$885/sow; estimated newer 390 crate farrowing would cost nearly half the ask price to install new today!!
- Third sow farm available that a buyer can have first option to purchase.
- Estimated at 35 % cost of new, which provides cushion for an upgrade or expansion in the future.
Opportunity to purchase long-term high health units in the Midwest with competitive feed costs. Take a strong look at the value to your system for converting your sow base into a higher health situation!!
Listed by Shorewest Realtors, who is working cooperatively with Growthland for advertising and marketing. Please call Ben Isaacson, agent with Growthland, at 319-350-6084 for more information.
CLICK HERE for full property description.
Agent to contact for Additional Information: Ben Isaacson at 319-350-6084 or Dean Schott at 319-631-0050