Select ownerâ€™s are being invited to participate in a survey for privately held small and middle market businesses. Many of the present studies of owner state of readiness to transition ownership are pre-recession. You are being asked to participate in this survey because we think you would find the information and process beneficial.
- Kent State University, The Exit Planning Institute, Grant Thorton, PNC Bank, the Ohio Employee Ownership Center and Aspen Grove Investments are collaborating on the survey and are committed to providing thought leadership as a catalyst for improving business owner outcomes in successfully transitioning their businesses;
- Our goal is to highlight current business owner readiness to transition, identify the opportunity costs and problems, and to initiate solutions for solving these problems.
The information gathered from this survey will be used to:
- Assess ownerâ€™s perspectives regarding their state of readiness and analyze how the recession may have changed their perspectives;
- Determine the degree to which owners have considered transition options and begun preparing for the transition of their business;
- Help design educational programs to better prepare owners for what could be the most significant financial event in their lifetime.
Survey respondents will be anonymous and individual responses will be held strictly confidential. The answers in the first part of the survey will categorize the company by identifying its key characteristics but not the company itself to protect confidentiality. Because no personal information is collected, please contact Maurie Cashman, President, Aspen Grove Investments, Inc for your complimentary copy of the research report.
THIS SURVEY SHOULD BE COMPLETED BY THE OWNER OR OWNERS OF THE BUSINESS. CLICK THE FOLLOWING LINK TO ACCESS THE SURVEY http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/1255209/Research-Survey